Skip to main content
Announcements
Announcing Qlik Talend® Cloud and Qlik Answers™ to accelerate AI adoption! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

open document

Hi ALl,

i have  year,month,quarter fields ... now my requirment is  when user open the document  it should be open  

max year and max quarter ...that related months.  

and same way  

the clear button  when user click it should come to default state means --max year  and max quarter to be selected as wel,

thanks

sony

Labels (1)
27 Replies
ruben_antelo
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Sonia,

Qlikview is not designed to show in green possible values, it has its own color code:

background green: selected values

background white: possible values

background grey: excluded values

Not easy to use with triggers this behavior; it is very difficult to maintain, indeed. And customers should understand this.

This versions attached will help you but you will not be able to select months that are not selected in quarters. And it will not permit to select quarters in different years that are not selected yet. 

I mean, if you want to select a month from another year you will have to select the year first.

If you want to select a month from another quarter, you will have to select matching quarter first. And so on...

Best regards,

Rubén Antelo

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi  

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yeah in attached  select_multiple .qvw Ruben_antelo

im unable to select multiple years or multiple months.  

sunny_talwar

From what I am seeing, I am able to select multiple years

image.png

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

in my original app im unable to select 😞   any other work around?

sunny_talwar

Work around what? I am not even sure what the issue is? All you have is a qvw which works... how can I know what is not working without seeing it 🙂
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

true 😞 the thing is i have 3 list boxes and one clear button.
when user selects on cleare but it sholud come to default state that is: max year ,max quarter and for that quarter(3months in month filed)..... and on open document also i need to see max year,max Quarter,and that quarter related 3 months.
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Issue got resolved sunny:) the issue causing we need to go to listbox presentation and change the mode to LED checkbox to LED or user default then only the selections is applying other wise its not allowing to select multiple at a time