Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xollla
Contributor
Contributor

is it possible to enter a dimension(ProduktName) instead of the xanax in the set analysys count ( {$ < Products = {"*Xanax*"} >} User)

is it possible to enter a dimension(ProduktName) instead of the xanax in the set analysys count ( {$ < Products = {"*Xanax*"} >} User)

how to do this?   Products = '"*' & ProduktName  & '*"'

Labels (3)
7 Replies
marcus_sommer

I assume you are looking for something like:

count ( {$ < Products = p(ProductName) >} User)

- Marcus

xollla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

roduktName itis a string of names ,  "Milk, Tea, Nuts, Appels" and I need to check if there is MIlk

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Does PeoduktName have single row of string? If not, for many rows - what is your expectation?

xollla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Column Products =„Milk, Tea, Nuts, Appels „ and produktname  = Milk   , how to check that milk is on the list but i need to use column name. I need to add it to set analysys. 

marcus_sommer

You may use only() to fetch a single value or concat() to get also multiple values within a $-sign expansion which also include the search-syntax. This may for example look like:

= count({< [Products] = {$(=concat('"*' & [ProductName] & '*"', ','))}>} [User])

- Marcus

xollla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

😞 dosent work

marcus_sommer

Please elaborate your scenario in more details. Which fields contain exactly which values, where are they in which context used for the selection, how does the expressions and the objects look like and what is the expectation?

- Marcus