Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III

how to remain the value Constant

Hi Team,

I wanted to create the scenario in which value gets changed as per the selection of filters.But at certain stage values need not be changed only for specific data and rest of data value needs to be change.

E.g

If I select Industry,Campaign Name,Program Name then value of my charts got changed and it works properly as per requirement.

But when I select the Activity Type and Activity Name  then the value should change only for {Next page Visits }chart and

the value of [All Traffic Visit] chart should remain same.

I am trying to achieve the above scenario by applying below expression

=sum({1<[Entry Pages]={$(vEntry)}]>} Visits)

By using belwo expression my other calculation is working but when applying Activity Type and name its showing wrong data

=sum({1<[Entry Pages]={$(vEntry)},[(v0) Activity Type]=,[(v0) Activity Name]>} Visits)

Regards,

KK

MRKachhiaIMPjagangwassenaarKush141087

KK
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

I think you have variable vEntry which is changing when you are selecting the Activity type

Try excluding selections in variable too

=Concat({<[(v0) Activity Name]=,[(v0) Activity Type]=>} chr(39)& [Entry Pages] & chr(39),',')

View solution in original post

5 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try like

sum({<[Entry Pages]={$(vEntry)},[(v0) Activity Type]=,[(v0) Activity Name]=>} Visits)

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Its not working and I cant change the value of

=sum({1<[Entry Pages]={$(vEntry)}>} Visits)

because its contain some other data calculation I am trying to do this by saving it into variable but don't know how to do it

KK
Kushal_Chawda

I think you have variable vEntry which is changing when you are selecting the Activity type

Try excluding selections in variable too

=Concat({<[(v0) Activity Name]=,[(v0) Activity Type]=>} chr(39)& [Entry Pages] & chr(39),',')

Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes,But i am unable to do this

KK
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I got it bro once again thanks

KK