Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MR_CHALLA
Contributor
Contributor

how to get the sum of all rows in the first row in pivot table qlikview

Hi All,

i have one month data , in that i used order date vertically and return date in horizontal in pivot table, i am getting the return percentage in the table by adding sum(orders)/sum(total orders). for example we are getting the first day 5% return 2nd day 2% , 3rd day 1% and so on. i need the total of 5%+2%+1% in the first row.

pls help.

QlikView 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GTiscareno
Employee
Employee

Hello

Perhaps you can try this:

f you are looking to display the sum of all rows in the first row of a QlikView pivot table, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the QlikView document containing the pivot table you want to modify.
  2. Click on the pivot table to select it.
  3. Right-click on the pivot table and select "Properties" from the context menu.
  4. In the "Properties" window, click on the "Presentation" tab.
  5. Under "Pivot Table", click the checkbox next to "Partial Sums" for the dimensions you want to display the sum of all rows.
  6. Click "OK" to save the changes.

Now, the sum of all rows should be displayed in the first row of the pivot table for the selected dimensions.

Note that this will display the sum of all rows as a subtotal for each dimension selected rather than summing up all rows in the first row only. However, this approach should help you achieve your goal of displaying the sum of all rows in the pivot table.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GTiscareno
Employee
Employee

Hello

Perhaps you can try this:

f you are looking to display the sum of all rows in the first row of a QlikView pivot table, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the QlikView document containing the pivot table you want to modify.
  2. Click on the pivot table to select it.
  3. Right-click on the pivot table and select "Properties" from the context menu.
  4. In the "Properties" window, click on the "Presentation" tab.
  5. Under "Pivot Table", click the checkbox next to "Partial Sums" for the dimensions you want to display the sum of all rows.
  6. Click "OK" to save the changes.

Now, the sum of all rows should be displayed in the first row of the pivot table for the selected dimensions.

Note that this will display the sum of all rows as a subtotal for each dimension selected rather than summing up all rows in the first row only. However, this approach should help you achieve your goal of displaying the sum of all rows in the pivot table.

MR_CHALLA
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your reply, it worked.