cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III

help with a SLA calculation

Please help me with the formula in this qvw attached.

The objective is calculate the time between the initial and end date, considering only the time between 08:00 and 18:00 hs and ignoring saturdays and sundays.

See that lines 1 and 2 are wrong cause the initial date or the end date is in a not a network day. Line one should be 01:00 hour and line 2 should be 01:00 hour too.

The other lines are correct

Anyone has an idea how to fix that please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. I added some fields only so I could simply copy+paste swuehl's expression as is.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this discussion: Re: Working hours only

Anonymous
Not applicable

See attached.

I didn't use your SLA calculation, although kept it in the script.  Added a little more script to calculate "legal" Start and End time.

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi, Thank You very much, but almost there. If you put 10/01/2014 18:30:00 as start time and 13/01/2014 08:40 as end time, the SLA that should be 40 minutes but appears as 10 minutes.

Can you help me again? The qvw with this new date is attached.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. I added some fields only so I could simply copy+paste swuehl's expression as is.

rcandeo
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank You Very Much for helping me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although it's resolved, I wanted to find out and to fix the problem.  My previous solution didn't take into account initial time after 18 and end time before 8.  Fixed in the new attached.

2908nmadao
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi all

I need some help and I am unable to start a new thread therefore I am using this as my issue is linked with an SLA calculation problem.

I would like to calculate the SLA of all incidents that have not been modified in the last 3 days.

SLA metric: >90%

Fields: Last Modified, Reference number

Anyone can advise with an expression to calculate it in chart and show as percentage?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

N.