UNAPP

AND STATUS IS:

STATUS

CLEARED

NON SUFFICIENT FUND

REVERCE PAYMENT

STOP PAYMENT

UNAPPLIED

NOW QUERY IS WHEN I SELECT 'APP' THEN IN SECOND LIST BOX 'CLEARED  SHOULD BE SELECT AUTOMATICALY  AND THE SAME LOGIC SHOULB BE FOR REST rECEIEPT NAME '

result should be like :

APP  CLEARED

NSF  NON SUFFICIENT FUND

REW  REVERCE PAYMENT

STOP STOP PAYMENT

UNAPP  UNAPPLIED

2nd query -

i have given dimention name - year , month and quarter in ad hoc report

not i need when i select nornal calander year  then value should be change according to that and when i select  fisical year then ad hoc data should be change according to that.

plz reply as per its require on priority

2 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi anil,

as to your first query - if it's just those two fields, it will probably be the easiest possibility to map the text against the codes using the Applymap() command.

As to your second query - calendar_year and fiscal_year are in two different calendars I guess? If your fact_table (from where the facts to be displayed in your chart come) is linked to both, you can enter two dimensions for the chart, each of which will be active only under a certain condition you can enter there - e.g. you could give the user a button to control a variable which in turn would set one dimension active and the other inactive.

HTH

yadav_anil782
Creator II
Creator II
Author

in my first query there is no column status , i just created inline for undrstand

receipt name

APP

NSF

REW

STOP

UNAPP

so jsut i created app= cleared  and NSF =   NON SUFFICIENT FUND

now  i want this inline with  receipt name that when user slect APP then automaticaly  status clear     should be appear