Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MauriceLudo
Creator II
Creator II

gap between QlikView and Excel

Hello,
I have a gap in total between QlikView and excel when I export my table to excel , could you tell me where can come mistake thank you.

9 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hard to say based on the absence of detail in your question. I suggest that you are more specific about what is lacking and post samples, including a qvw file illustrating the problem.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
rubenmarin

Hi Maurice, please take a look at this document: QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

marcus_sommer

If you used a tablebox for this comparing you will only get the distinct values of the included fields. In this case you need to add a unique row-identifier to this tablebox and if there are no one exists you could create one in the script with:

rowno() as RowNo

- Marcus

MauriceLudo
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Here is my example

Thank you

rubenmarin

Hi Maurice, I exported the table to Excel and I don't see any gap, can you give more details about the issue?

MauriceLudo
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Marin

if you make the sum of the column Actuals N YTD SMART  , you'll notice the difference

in qlikview : -155,22076

in excel :-157.46

rubenmarin

Hi Maurice, sorry but I didn't notice any difference, if you check my Excel above it also exports -155,22.

The difference you said coincides with the 'RU' G9178, check the answer given by Marcus below, maybe there are two equal rows, and in a table box it will show only one row.

MauriceLudo
Creator II
Creator II
Author

if you selects the year 2015 and the months of December and you extract you'll notice the differnece

MauriceLudo
Creator II
Creator II
Author

how I can use it later in the expression?