cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanjeeva_279
Contributor
Contributor

dynamic reference line

i want to show dynamic reference line based on Enddate (variable).

i  am seeing reference line as per the values when i am taking just date,but when i made it like variable(start and end date)

the variable is not in selected field list and values in the chart are not dynamic

could you please let me know any scenario where my reference line would be dynamic?

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sanjeeva, could you possibly attach a sample app on this one?  I think that would help quite a bit in this case, as folks can see the data model as well as what you have going on in the chart.  Here is the Help link on Reference Lines, you can use an expression, but I suspect the issue is you are not sure how to write the expression...?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Reference_Lines...

That is where the example QVW would be helpful.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.