Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

do loop condition

Hi,

I need to know the script for my condition may be it gonna work with do loop condition

If my sales is null then the Month sould be decreased by 1 this loop should repeat until sales gets a value i.e NOTNULL

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Can you attach some sample file and expected output, it would be easier to understand.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi jagan,

In the sample application There is a table that is done by me . but it will evaluate only for month-1 but i need it in loop until it get the value

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Can you attach some small file and come up with an example.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

In this example if my QTY field value is Null for that particular day it should go to previous day and take the maximum value that is present for that day, if that day also has null then it should go to previous loop ..so it is a continous loop so i need script for this condition

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I am not getting you can you come up with an example like date, product you need to manipulate.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

In the above sample application in the script the if the qty field has few Null values then i need an table that should the maximum of qty according to date

QTY     Date

08          1/11

2          3/11

54         3/11

0           4/11

0           4/11  

5          5/11

Here if i select the date 3/11 the maximum value is 54 it should display 54 and if my selction is 4/11 the maximum will be 0 but if the value is 0 then it should decrease the date -1 to get a value this is done until its notnull