cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
singbittoo
Creator
Creator

clear always one selected property after removing the list box

i made a list box always one selected and then removed it now i want to remove the always one selected property from the list box but not able to do that ,, even i create a same new list box and remove its always one selected property it still is always one selected

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

are you using alternate states?

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

HAve you sure to uncheck the box from General Tab of List Box, If not please uncheck then try

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MarcoWedel

are you using alternate states?

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

The setting actually applies to the underlying field, so if you created a list box, set 'Always One Selected' and deleted the list box, the setting will still apply to that field.

To fix, create another list box for the field and clear the 'Always One Selected' setting.

singbittoo
Creator
Creator
Author

sorry my bad i was using alternate state and was clearing the normal state filter ,, thanks for the replies really appreciated  @siva sankar and @marco wedel

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Is the issue resolved ahishek?

singbittoo
Creator
Creator
Author

yes siva ,, it was because of alternate state and also in triggers minstring(multibox dimension) was there which i  removed ,, also siva one ques i want only the associated values in multibox based on selection of some filter for eq : if i have zone and countries there are many countries within a zone .. i have to put zone in list box and countries in multibox and when i select a particular zone the countries within that zone shoud be displayed in multibox how to acheive this

MarcoWedel

nice that it's working for you now.

Please close your thread if your question is answered:

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

thanks

regards

Marco

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Abhishek,

Doable, find the attached example. one object is multibox other is pivot chart. Let me know whether you are looking for something like attached.

Regards,

Siva

singbittoo
Creator
Creator
Author

not able to see the attached file