Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neapicture
Contributor III
Contributor III

calculate without selection

Hi, somehow I can not get any further,

I have a formula that works on its own and also calculates what I expect 🙂

Only you should calculate the value without the selection of the user in the "year" to observe, so always pay attention to all values of all years.

The function "Year =" or the 1 do not do what they should, namely not to consider a possible selection.

What is wrong in the formula?

Thank you very much for your time and help ....

=count({1<Jahr=, forderung_StornoFlag = {0}>}Aggr(If(Only({1<Jahr=, forderung_StornoFlag = {0}>}forderung_Datumskennung) = Max(TOTAL < forderung_Nummer_eines_Belegs_des_Vertragskontokorrents> forderung_Datumskennung), Only({1<Jahr=,forderung_StornoFlag = {0}, forderung_InformationFlag = {0}, forderung_MahnstufeFlag = {0} >}forderung_Gemahnter_Betrag_in_Transaktionswaehrung)), forderung_Datumskennung, forderung_Mahnstufe, forderung_Nummer_eines_Belegs_des_Vertragskontokorrents))

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to show the issue?

neapicture
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have a selection box where I have to select the year for other charts and calculations.

Only for this calculation of "reminders" the selection of the year may not be considered.

Is that what you meant?

Unbenannt.PNG

neapicture
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In the Max (TOTAL <...> ....) function, I have added a corresponding set expression. It works now