Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

aggr Problem

Hi,

attached my Question as QVW.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shideh,

now watch your chart , I added a third expression. Same as in the chart "SUM RK". This was my "development-chart".

RR

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi shideh,

as far as I understand your question you should proof the contents of your vars. According to your selection the values of your vars are

<table><tbody><tr><th>varDat = </th><td><=Jan-2010>=Jan-2010</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table><tbody><tr><th>varDat2 = </th><td><=Dec-2009>=Dec-2009</td></tr></tbody></table>

which means varDat is exactly(!) Jan-2010 and varDat2 is exactly Dez-2009. And logical consistent your sums() have two different results. This is correct. Or am I completly wrong?

Regards, Roland

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roland,

Thanks .

It is correct. both formel are right, I like to build new (Dimension or Formel )? i don't no, which is correct ?

I have 2 tables (Article_KPM1 and Article_KPM2).
I would like a (formel or Deminsion) to add to this on this Diagramm with the following criteria:
for all Articlenr in Article_KPM1 on selected date in MonthYearFrom(varDat) that are not in Article_KPM2 on selected MonthYearTo (varDat2), ,Amount of Sales from Article_KPM1

user selects the two CalenderBox and get the first sum (sales) from the Article-KPM1 and for the second calendar are the sum (sales) from the second file (Article-KPM2)

varDat is the selected "MonthYearFrom"

varDat2 is the selected "MonthYearTo"

I am now at home and I have no QlikView, so I will write an example
It may be that the field names are different than in QVW.

[

for Example:
Article_KPM1

ArticleNr "111111" sales "5" varDat "Jan-2010"

ArticleNr 111112 sales 6 varDat "Jan-2010"

ArticleNr 111113 sales 4 varDat "Jan-2010"

Article_KPM2

ArticleNr "111111" sales "15" varDat2 "Dec-2009"

ArticleNr "111112" sales "1" varDat2 "Dec-2009"

result: sume(sales) =4
\]

I have created a small example as QVW, my QVW has several of Diagrame and tables.
Sorry for my bad Englich.
Thanks
Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hello again,

took some time looking into your app on sunday evening (TV wasn't very interresting ;-)). This is the dimension I used in a chart to get only these Articles with a sum() > 0 in the first timerange. Perhaps I used the wrong time-variable, sorry if so.But I think it points anyway in the right direction.

=if( aggr(sum({<Date_MonthYear= {"$(=varDat2)"}>} Sales1), %Material_ID1) > 0,%Material_ID1)

The filter above you can also use in an expression, but you need to think about the second var then. For ex.like the following:

= sum( if( aggr(sum({<Date_MonthYear= {"$(=varDat2)"}>} Sales1), %Material_ID1) > 0 and Date_MonthYear . . . , Sales2)

Note: expressions (=english; formel is german) are not syntax-checked.

RR

Not applicable
Author

Hello Roland,

Thank you for your efforts. I was not yesterday on Office
It is unfortunately not what I look for it. In the Article KPM1 is Article that is not included in Artikel_kPM2. For this article, I would like to Sum (Sales). "Jan2010" and Select MonthYearto "Feb 2010". exist Material_ID1 "111139" with Sales 8. would like no products number, just only sum (sales) of this article as expressions.

Select MonthYearFrom

In Article_KPM1

For this Material is not any entry's in the Arikel_KPM2.

I

Thank you
Regards
Shideh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shideh,

now watch your chart , I added a third expression. Same as in the chart "SUM RK". This was my "development-chart".

RR

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roland,

Thank you very much. That works perfectly. Can you please explain me the -=P ? and the Expression.

Thanks again

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roland,

Thank you very much. That works perfectly. Can you please explain me the -=P ? and the Expression.

Thanks again

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi shideh,

glad to help you.

The term "Material_ID1 -= P(Material_ID2)" is the short form of "Material_ID1 = Material_ID1 - P(Material_ID2)" where the '-' (minus) is a Set Operator and the P() function returns the set (list) of all indirectly (implicit) selected Material_ID2s. The set-members are recognizeably in a listbox normally with a white background color. Please see help for further details.

RR