Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhavvibudagam
Creator II
Creator II

YTD Expression

Hi Experts,

Can any one please help me on below requirement.

I have a date field called [Report Date] in DD/MM/YYYY format.

I have to calculate the YTD in the below set analysis

i.e, The number of issues that have been completed from jan 01 to till the previous month.

I have many years in filter pane i have to restrict to max(year) jan 01 to till the previous month

My set analysis expression is

=count({<Status={'Completed'}>}distinct Issues)

Please help me to write the above YTD expression.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Or this

=Count({<Status = {'Completed'}, [Report Date] = {">=$(=Date(YearStart(Max([Report Date])), 'DD/MM/YYYY'))<$(=Date(MonthStart(Max([Report Date])), 'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}, Month, Day, Week, Quarter>} DISTINCT Issues)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sudhirpkuwar
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

try this

=count({<Status={'Completed'},[Report Date]={">=YearStart(Max([Report Date])) <MonthStart(Max([Report Date]))"}>}distinct Issues)

this will calculate from 1 st of Jan to Previous month end

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Can you try this?

Count({<Status={'Completed'},[Report Date]=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max(DateNum))))<=$(=Max(DateNum)-1)"}>} distinct Issues)

where DateNum = Floor([Report Date])

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

=count({<Status={'Completed'}, DateField = {">=$(=YearStart(Max(DateField)))<=$(=AddMonths(Max(DateField),-1))"}, Month, Day, Week, Quarter>}distinct Issues)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Or this

=Count({<Status = {'Completed'}, [Report Date] = {">=$(=Date(YearStart(Max([Report Date])), 'DD/MM/YYYY'))<$(=Date(MonthStart(Max([Report Date])), 'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}, Month, Day, Week, Quarter>} DISTINCT Issues)