Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilkumarmishra
Contributor
Contributor

When I do not take remote (when disconnect the remote) of the QlikView Server then scheduler runs but control goes in the edit module (macro) mode & do not generate PDF & EXCEL..

Dear Respected All ,

Good afternoon.

I am exporting PDF & Excel file through the following macro codes  & sending it automatically using scheduler to the customers but..

My problem is that..

When I take remote of the QlikView Server then PDF & EXCEL generated through running schedulers

and

When I do not take remote (when disconnect the remote)  of the QlikView Server then scheduler runs but control goes in the edit module (macro) mode & do not generate PDF & EXCEL & do not send the attachments on emails.

While I never sign out from the server I disconnect remote only so that schedulers can run automatically.

I am unable to understand the reason.

Please suggest & tell me that what is the reason. It is very urgent please.

Scheduler is configured for " Run when user logged on"

I had also configured  for " Run when user logged on or not" but same issue is appearing.

I am using Windows Server 2012 r2.

I am surprise that other two Mail Alerts which generates only excel & configured for " Run when logged on " are running after disconnect the remote.

Is this problem appearing due to Bullzip PDF Printer or due to any issue. Please help.

Regards,

AKM

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try to use this between  the loops...

ActiveDocument.GetApplication.Sleep 10000

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Anil,

Make sure you are granting System Access to your macros in the server through QEMC (System, Setup, QlikView Servers, expand and click, Seucrity tab in the right pane "Allow unsafe macro execution on server" and "Allow macro execution on server" ticked) and in the Macro editor, (Ctrl + M, bottom left drop downs).

-Siva