cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minalpatil
Contributor
Contributor

What logs are needed to generate CPU and Memory charts in SCResultAnalyser App

I am using QVScalability tool for performance testing of Qlikview app. and later i am trying to analyse its results using SCResult Analyser tool. 

Added All logs under respective folder as below, 

Eventlogs,JmeterLogs,QVDs generated from QVDGenerator, ServerLogs, SessionLogs, TestLogMeta.txt(auto generated from QVD generator)

Irrespective of all the logs, It is not generating CPU and Memory Charts in SCResult Analyser App. What logs are needed to generate for CPU and Memory charts and in which folder we have to put them ? 

Please provide inputs on this.

ScResultAnalyserApp-MemoryAndCPUcharts.png

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Could be a stupid question here, but did you read through the User Guide for SC Result Analyzer.pdf that came with the SC Result Analyzer app package?  It seems all the prerequisites etc. are listed there as well as what logs are necessary etc., so I wanted to be sure you had in fact reviewed that before I went digging for additional information.  I am attaching a copy of it here as well in case yours went missing.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.