Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Weighted average

Good afternoon people. I have a hard-to-solve analysis for me.

I have the table below:

PM Ponderado.JPG

I have in the first columns the target price and real price. Following is the simple variation between them. At the end of the picture, I have the weighted average price of these deals, which is 37.55 and 35.06. To reach these values was used the formula SOMARPODUTO of excel. It makes the target price x the fat goal and divides by the total (19,101,900).

I'm trying to do this in Qlikview and I'm not getting it.

Can anyone help me with this question?

Thank you

Wagner

3 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share a sample file and expressions your are using in your Excel to get those final values?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you have tried in formula qlikview. Or may be i didn't understand you. Can you describe more

Sum({<[fat goal] = {'x'}>} [target price])/Sum(Total [Fat Bru Meta])

Or

Sum( Total <[fat goal]> [target price])/Sum(Total [Fat Bru Meta])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
PaulVanSiclen
Employee
Employee

Weighted averaging is very straightforward in Qlik.  the old "excel function" of sumproduct is no longer relevant.

here is an example:

=(Sum(rate)*sum(balance))/sum(balance)

or

=(Sum(metric)*sum(metric that weight is based on))/sum(metric that weight is based on)

it no longer matters what you have selected or which dimensions show up in the chart object....it just works.