Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Users issues

Dear All,

i was trying to do use Publisher and its working fine, but i have a little problem i am not able to see Users as you can see the screen shots, i have created some users ie

user1

user2

user3

user4

user5

But when i search i am not able to see any one so i have to select Named Users (Radio Button)....

can any one help me for this issue ..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

For that you need to specify the Active Directory.

If you have created the users on server then you create a local directory.

You will find the setting at

QEMC -> System -> Setup -> Directory Service Connector -> click on Local Directory -> Click on + at right side -> Click on the hand image -> Click Apply.

Once you click on Hand Image it will take the default location of Local Directory.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

For that you need to specify the Active Directory.

If you have created the users on server then you create a local directory.

You will find the setting at

QEMC -> System -> Setup -> Directory Service Connector -> click on Local Directory -> Click on + at right side -> Click on the hand image -> Click Apply.

Once you click on Hand Image it will take the default location of Local Directory.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kaushik, it is working, can you help me for one more thing ...

I was trying to send PDF reports through emails with Publlisher .... but i dnt know how!!! i am able to distribute QVW as per Dimention through publisher but how for PDF ??????

is there any other setup i have to install for this as i have publisher licence but still ......

i have attached a screen shot also where i found the option but how to work with that ??? i dont know

Publisher PDF.png