Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator

To avoid duplicate amount & multiple time repeating

Hi All,

I have a table which is filtered by my selection criteria for compression purpose.

1.) I have a button "show All" which is used to filter the record based on my selection criteria. Let's take my selection was "DAL" it need to show me DAL Charge amount only. If there is no DAL charge amount then it should be left blank or "-". But you see in my above screenshot i am getting some charge amount which are not having DAL charge amount i need to show them blank.

2.) Same SRR No which has DAL charge repeating again. I need to avoid them too.

Below attached my qvw. Please help me to fix this issue.

18 Replies
dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Holly Mother of all god....I didn't noticed it. Becoz, I was writing SP for another client. It's my mistake man. Thanks a lot bro Will check and let you know.

sunny_talwar

Holly Mother of all god....I didn't noticed it. Becoz, I was writing SP for another client. It's my mistake man. Thanks a lot bro Will check and let you know.

I am not sure I follow....

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

The issue still persist. The key which u created is showing all the sub-charges (ChargeID) it is not needed in the report. The previous qvw moreover 85% correct. No need to bring key field here.

Example 1:

As per my selection criteria it is DAL so it should Show in the report SRR No's which are having DAL and it's Chargeamount & SRR No's which are not applicable for DAL (Here I wanted to show those ChargeID & Charge amount as empty). So the user easily came to know SRR no's which are not applied DAL charge and they will look into that particular SRR No Details Why DAL is not applied for that.

Example 2: Please refer my screenshot

In my above screenshot i highlighted in 2 colors I want only Green record in the report. The red one was don't know why it is repeating again without Charge ID and Charge amount i need to scrap this red column from my report. If you notice the SRR no, Customer name, Origin, delivery, equp.type etc..are all showing same. Please refer my current selection box. I am getting this when i apply this selection criteria.

Key field QVW:

This one is wrong. If u create Key filed it will expand all the ChargeID under that particular SRR number and show them all in the record. I need to show only charge ID which i selected. DAL means it need to show DAL applicable SRR no and not applicable srr no's.

Regards,

Dhana R

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

The duplicate is still coming even after reloading it. Attached reloaded file. Pls check.

Regards,

Dhana

sunny_talwar

I did not say that adding the key will resolve the problem of duplicates... all I said was reload the app and share it back here....

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

I attached the reloaded file. Please check my above comments.

Regards,

Dhana R

sunny_talwar

Check the SRR Report (New) chart

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

It's working fine bro...you are awesome and freaking genius man.... So u created the key field to call in Expression so Auto Number will set Uniqueness for the record and remove the repeating value, is that corrct?

sunny_talwar

Sort off.... but I think this could still work without needing to create the key field...