Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III

Task Failed message.

Hi All,

I received the below message when my task failed in qmc.Need help to understand why its failed.

The task "XXX" failed. Part of the log file follows:

11/18/2014 2:38:51 AM Error The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\XXX.qvw.
11/18/2014 2:38:52 AM Error The task "XXX" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\XXX.qvw. at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

More thanks,

Ajay

9 Replies
arsal_90
Creator III
Creator III

If it is possible to restart the Server so kindly restart it. Hopefully it will resolve your problem.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Does your document have any section access?

Do you have any antivirus running?

Regards

ASHFAQ

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Muhammad for quick reply.

Temporarily i will solve my problem. I have to give explanation to some other people why its failed instead of solving the problem.

mostly am getting this type of message for other tasks also.

Thanks,

Ajay

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

There is no section access in my script and anti virus also.

Thanks,

Ajay

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

In this case It could happen if simultaneous operations (Read and Write) performed on the same qvd.

In this case I would suggest you to implement task chaining (Run task 1  upon selection of other).

Let me know if that worked.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ASHFAQ

arsal_90
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Ajay

Actually some times server behave abnormally  and there are many reasons for that some times RAM is fully consumed and then your task is going to be failed and some times services will stop. So there is one option remaining that Restart your all services again.

Thanks

Muhammad Arsalan

ajaykumar1
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi i can try that.

can you explain a little bit more about Read and write on same qvd.

Thanks,

Ajay

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

Its like you are reading and storing data to qvd file and at the same time its being utilized in other Application too.

Hope it helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

arsal_90
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Ajay

If your problem is resolved so kindly marked that post as answer

Thanks