Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonBeck
Contributor
Contributor

Sum of yield only for highest "operation confirmation value" of an workstation

Hello everybody!

I am trying to get my head around creating a master measure for solving the problem of the following example:

Explanation of sample data:
The file contains various orders that are processed through different operations
The operations (one or more) can be performed on workstations
For each operation that is finished a confirmation is created
An order of 12 products could be split into 12 iterations (or 6 iterations with 2 products each) for which a confirmationcounter is created. If the order consist only of one product the counter will give the number 1
Each confirmationcounter tracks the yield and the used machine-time 

Explanation of the problem:
If I try to calculate the sum of the yield of semifinished products for order 3575481 on the workstation 0003-30266423 I will receive "36". That is because three operations (100,200,300) are performed on that workstation, each resulting in a single confirmation that is passed 12 times (= confirmationscounter). 
However only 12 semifinished products passed that workstation

Explanation of the goal:
1. I want to create a master measure that sums the yield  of a workstation for each order's "highest" confirmation. Unfortunatelly the confirmation values can be different, sometimes (like in the explanation) 300 is the highest number, sometimes it 9700 other times it is only 100.
2. If this calculation is possible, I would try to sum the yield of the "highest" confirmation of each order and obtain the products produced (the products that passed several workstations and operations)

Please let me know if the explanation is not explanatory at all, I will gladly provide another try!

Thank you all in advance!

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ryan4
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone suggest backend Scripting for the further Set analysis vidmate