Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shamsu_mk
Creator
Creator

Subtotal sorting problem

Dear Champions

Could you please help me with the below issue?  Please find enclosed the QV file and Excel table. As per the below table i need the QV report as per table mentioned on the right side. The subtotal is coming as correctly but the sorting is the difference. Example for the first subtotal 2302 the line for 300 is coming below the subtotal. Please support

Capture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

Match(Heading_Subtotal,'1.Profit for the year'  ,'2.Depreciation','OPERATING ACTIVITIES',

'3.Amortization',  '4.Provision-doubtful debts',  'CHANGES IN WORKING CAPITAL', 

'5.Provision-slow moving inventories',  '6.Provision-employees terminal benefits Nett',  'INVESTING ACTIVITIES',  '7.Accounts receivables-Trade',  '8.Prepayment and other receivables','test','OTH','FINANCING ACTIVITIES')

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this?

Match(Heading_Subtotal,'1.Profit for the year'  ,'2.Depreciation','OPERATING ACTIVITIES',

'3.Amortization',  '4.Provision-doubtful debts',  'CHANGES IN WORKING CAPITAL', 

'5.Provision-slow moving inventories',  '6.Provision-employees terminal benefits Nett',  'INVESTING ACTIVITIES',  '7.Accounts receivables-Trade',  '8.Prepayment and other receivables','test','OTH','FINANCING ACTIVITIES')

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shamsu_mk
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you. It worked well.

If I want to have a cumulative total of all subtotal, what is the easiest way?

As mentioned below I want to have the additional subtotal as mentioned in red colour

Capture.JPG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Add same values in Excel and do same as earlier. And, Additional we can use BG color to make red for Sub total.