Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Straight table calcuations

Hi all,

My data tables are below.

KPI Data table:

The data table has KPIs data by area for each day.

Capture2.JPG

KPI Medata Data:

Metadata table contains information such has KPI name, definition, category and targets.

Capture.JPG

I am trying to create  straight tables that summarizes the KPIs by monthly or quarterly, based on the user selecting the periods from the list boxes.

Straight tables:

I am trying to create straight tables that summarises the KPIs. I have managed to create the below without any issues. Works fine with the filters.

kpi table1.JPG

I am struck in creating the next summary table, which tells the number of KPIs met in each category. I created 2 variables (vKPI = sum(Numerator)/Denominator ;   vKPImet = if(vKPI >= Target,1,0)  )

And then I tried to use the variable vKPImet in the staright table, but I am not getting the desired results. 

Capture4.JPG

Please can you share your thoughts and help me to solve this.

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What was the expected result. Would you provide sample to work on it same

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Can You Tell me what is your expected output here

muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Can you send me the sample app and expected output?

Muthukumar Pandiyan
ramasaisaksoft

Hi,

There are only 3 rows for for KPI Category as (Customer Experience) but you gave the values as (KPI's Met 4 KPI's Not Met 2) so i am unable to understand what you are expecting?

please explain your expected output.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Thanks for you replies. Apologies for not providing enough details. I am trying to count the number of KPIs that met Target in each KPI category and each area.  I will post the expected results shortly.

Thank you