Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Slider Using Percentages

I have created a Slider Object based on a variable with a percentage range from 0% to 100%. I am running into an issue with the increments the Slider increase on each tick.  Currently, it is moving in increments of 0.064% on each tick (i.e. 0.064%, 0.128%,0.192%,etc).  I would like my slider to increase in increments of a tenth of a percent (i.e. 0.1%, 0.2%, etc.).  Does anyone know how to adjust a slider to a tenth of a percent?  I have adjusted the number format of the slider and this shows the increments by the tenth but the actual value on each increment is actually still 0.064% just rounded to the nearest tenth.  Please see file for an example of the slider. 

Thanks

Brian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

In slider object properties go to General Tab, here you will find the static step. check that option and set value as 0.01.

This will give you an increment of 1%

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

In slider object properties go to General Tab, here you will find the static step. check that option and set value as 0.01.

This will give you an increment of 1%

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kaushik.  That worked.