Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sheets are Hidden

Hi ALL,

I am new to the dynamic implementation of application in Qlikview, so i am here for your Help.

We have a QVW application where there is only display of one page and many Buttons , each Button replaces the entire page with different objects (I believe Sheet is getting changed). But when i am trying to find the sheet i am unable to open the sheetin normal qlikview way.

Could you guys help me out , How can view all the sheets that were created instead of not through these buttons?

Thanks for your Time and Help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Santosh,

If you just need to view the sheet and check it out on QV desktop client, then go to Settings, Document Properties, General tab and untick "Hide Tabrow". This should show you all the sheets unconditionally.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Santosh,

Try to find if all the sheets are from same qlikview document or for different qlikview document

goto button properties - action tab ---- may give some anwsers

Regards

Neetha

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

for an overview of all Sheets you can goto

Settings/documents tab Sheets where you can see the Sheets and the objects within eachsheet

and you can Access the sheet by pressing "properties"

if you want to see all Sheets you Need to go to each sheet press properties, goto tab General

and define "Show sheet" always.

but save the app under different Name, somebody has thought something why he made them hidden

there is also the possibility that there is really only 1 sheet and the Buttons are displaying individual objects on one page

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rudolf,

".......Settings/documents tab Sheets where you can see the Sheets and the objects within eachsheet"

I opened the document properties but i was not able to see any "Sheets" tab

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Goto Settings -> Documents properties -> sheets tab

Not applicable
Author

Hi Santosh,

If you just need to view the sheet and check it out on QV desktop client, then go to Settings, Document Properties, General tab and untick "Hide Tabrow". This should show you all the sheets unconditionally.

Cheers,

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Press Ctrl + Shift + S =Show all hidden objects

Not applicable
Author

Hi Suyanti,

That did the Trick ..Thanks for your info

Not applicable
Author

Hi AnToSe,

I checked it, but my application is not doing anything, may be i will check if i miss anything

antose
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Correct! This short command don’t show the tab if the General Option is "Hide Tabrow"