Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sheet selection controlled by a listbox

Hi,

I'm developing an app where Tabs should be hidden.

How could I switch between sheets using a listbox?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Add a conditional display expression to your sheets on the properties window of the sheets.

=substringcount(concat(MyField),'Value1') will show the sheet if Value1 is among the selected values.

You could also add a Activate Sheet action to the OnSelect trigger of the field in your listbox to activate the sheet if you select a value in the listbox. You'll need so logic to map the selected value to a sheet ID. Using the same values for the sheet ID's and the listbox values is an easy solution.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Add a conditional display expression to your sheets on the properties window of the sheets.

=substringcount(concat(MyField),'Value1') will show the sheet if Value1 is among the selected values.

You could also add a Activate Sheet action to the OnSelect trigger of the field in your listbox to activate the sheet if you select a value in the listbox. You'll need so logic to map the selected value to a sheet ID. Using the same values for the sheet ID's and the listbox values is an easy solution.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Right Click on Tab ..

Go to sheet properties.

In "Show Sheet" select "Conditional"..

There you can write expression.. ListBoxField='FieldValue'

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

check the attach file

you should look at the tab properties to see the condition for each tab

Not applicable
Author

Ok, I see what you mean.

I'll use the OnSelect trigger I guess.

Thx.

Not applicable
Author

This is not what I actually needed. This would basically show/hide my tab. I don't want to hide it.

Not applicable
Author

I don't have QV installed on my current machine but I'll have a look at that.
Thanks.