Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
test_it_1234
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set show condition to selected object

Hello,

i have a question.

i have more than 50 objects on sheet. Now, i want give all object a show condition.

When i select all object i can not set the condition, only when  i select every single object.

is there a possibility to set the condition at once?

Greets

Frank

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you are looking to hide all objects in a sheet...why not hide the sheet itself?

test_it_1234
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I want to build more "layer" controlled by buttons.

i dont want to build so many sheets.  

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Each objects properties are separate, you could set it in the Document Properties\Layout tab settings, but this will only impact new objects, not existing objects as far as I know, so you will need to edit the objects separately.  The only shortcut that may be available would be via the .prj files, not sure if you might be able to modify something directly there and then recreate a new version of the .qvw or not, but that is the only thing that comes to mind that might be somewhat of a workaround.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.