Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis

Can you please explain How set analysis works:

Count({$<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-1'},region_name=>}param_value)/

Count(Total{$<param_name={'Temperature'},region_name=,branch_type=,param_value={'<=-1'}>}param_value)*100

here in numerator---->  region_name=

& in denominator----->region_name=,branch_type=

What will affect of this in a above set analysis which counts Percentage?

4 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

field= means that the function (Sum or Count or ...) works whatever value of the field you select. So field= means that the expression is not rensitive respect that field

sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

When i Select Some region e.g WEST means it select WEST at numerator and denometer also.. but at that time what will happen for branch_type=

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you select WEST the result shouldn't change, and this even if you select Branch_type

sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

ok but Suppose i'm working on Bar Chart & calculate same percentage for region.

i have Temperature Database so here i'm calculating percentage as

Count of temperature less than -1 for specific region e.g WEST-----numerator

all count of temperature less than -1--------------------------------------------denominatorb1.PNG

and same in another bar chart for branch_type

Count of temperature less than -1 for specific branch_type e.g FACTORY-----numerator

all count of temperature less than -1--------------------------------------------denominator

brffffffffffff.PNG

Can same formulae works on both chart?

and also if i select on any branch_type or Region it has to effect on another chart.

suppose i select on WEST in region chart..it should gives the percentage for all branch_type in WEST Region in branch_type chart or inverslly suppose i select on FACTORY in branch_type chart..it should gives the percentage for FACTORY for all Regions in Region Chart.

What will be this two formulaes...same or different..how?