Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis

Hi,

Im working on a sheet where a condition must be met to view the sheet.

My condition is that 2 types of accounts must be selected. I.e Account with meter type A and Account with meter type B

my code is like this count(distinct TypeA) > 0 and count(distinct TypeB) >0 and count(distinct Account)> 1.

My calculation works fine, however I want to include set analysis where if the condition is met and the sheet is viewable, then the user goes to the page and for example wants to drill down the information and only look at the data for account with meter type B.
When they select meter type B on the sheet, it doesn't kick them out because only one of the conditions is being met.

So basically the user can meet the calculation condition and when they are on that sheet, any selections of accounts are ignored.

Is it possible to do this with set analysis?

Any help is much appreciated.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi McKay,

Do you absolutly want to use Set analysis?

My point of vue is that you should create a list box to select your type of account (Type A or type B).

After, you can create a variable named v_AccountType (in "Document settings" to get the selected value using the formula =

GetFieldSelections([Type_Of_Account])

Finally, you can use the "Show Sheet" / "Conditionnal" in the Sheet Properties to display or not your sheet.

For example, your condition for the sheet that displays information for your Type A could be : v_AccountType = 'Type A'

Hope this helps you.

Kindly,