Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set analysis using Month Function as operator

Trying to make the iPlanMonth#, Month#, and Fiscal Year select only what is current month/Year. Example I only want to to pull the values from the Forecasted version 10(oct) where the Month is 10(oct) and only for 2017.

SUM({1<iPlanMonth#={'=Month(Today())'},Month#={'=Month(Today())'},[Fiscal year]={'=Year(Today())'}>}[Metric Tons])

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

below worked but I cannot get same results for to grab the Min selected date for iPlanMonth#

Current month forecast sum:

SUM({<iPlanMonth# = {$(=Max(num(iPlanMonth#)))},[Data Source]={'Forecast'},[Fiscal year] = {$(=num(Year(Today())))}>}[Metric Tons])

Thanks,

SUM({<iPlanMonth# = {$(=Min(num(iPlanMonth#)))},[Data Source]={'Forecast'},[Fiscal year] = {$(=num(Year(Today())))}>}[Metric Tons])

its_anandrjs

This way try with commas

SUM({<iPlanMonth# = { "$(=Max(num(iPlanMonth#)))" }, [Data Source] = {'Forecast'} , [Fiscal year] = {"$(=num(Year(Today())))" }>}[Metric Tons])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks that worked to get the Current Month forecast, but I cant seem to get it to work to get the previous months. Is there a way to take the min iPlanMonth# based on the selection?

dinuwanbr
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Can you upload a sample here?

Rgds,

Tharindu