cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlampard40
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set Analysis to determine range

Hi - I have the following set analysis to work out how many clients are currently waiting for a surgical procedure in my organisation:

=Num(Count({<[WBR_Stat_Date] = {"$(=Date(Today()))"}>} [WBR_Event_Key]),'#,###.')

Where WBR_Stat_Date is the specific date of each daily report run.  I use this to give a daily snapshot.

WBR_Event_Key is a unique identifier for each client and is used to count.

Could you advise how I'd modify the above set analysis to give me the number of clients waiting over 14 days (this is derived from subtraction of two fields [WBR_Event_Date]-[WBR_Clock_Reset_Date] to give number of days).

So, I somehow need to tell Qlikview that I'd like to work out the number of clients waiting over 14 days, just for today's report.  Many thanks.

If possible I then need to provide another figure which gives the AVERAGE number (across all of the daily reports [WBR_Stat_Date]) waiting over 14 days - this then allows the user to gauge whether the pressure on waiting times is more or less than the average encountered.

Many thanks guys! Rgds

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I have are some links to some posts that should explain things in further detail to hopefully help you sort things out, but this will kick things back up as well to where someone may see things and leave a post as well.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/A-Primer-on-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1468344

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/...

Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.