Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

ServerSideExport and CodePage

Hi,

I am currently redeveloping an app intended for QlikView Server 10 and I encountered this problem:

when running the ServerSideExportEx command in a macro, my application used to export a CSV semicolon-separated table with iso-8859-1 CodePage (code 1252).

Now with Qlik Server 11.2 SR10, I tried to migrate the command adding the CodePage 1252 to the ServerSideExportEx command.

The server seems to ignore completely the CodePage command and apply its own UTF-8 codepage.

Has anybody an idea on how to solve this problem?

(I am NOT considering fixing all the script to replace the various load * from (... ; CodePage is 1252; ... ); instructions )

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus,

thanks for the rapid answer, actually after a little bit more of testing we found out that the code was indeed working with codepage 1252 but there was a different problem with the command, related to the fact that there is a setting in the Settings.ini of the server that overrides the export format.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

1252 isn't a valid codepage-typ for ServerSideExportEx:

- Marcus

francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus,

thanks for the rapid answer, actually after a little bit more of testing we found out that the code was indeed working with codepage 1252 but there was a different problem with the command, related to the fact that there is a setting in the Settings.ini of the server that overrides the export format.