Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sampada0810
Creator
Creator

Server upgrade issue

Hi All,

Currently we are using QlikView Server Version 12.10 SR1.

Now we are upgrading it to version 12.10 SR8,

after upgradation I am getting this error while opening QMC:

Error.PNG

Any reasons behind this?
Please suggest a resolution for this.

Thanks,

Sampada

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

your account needs to be a member of the local group "qlikview administrators" on the machine where QMC installed. That means, In windows there is Local Users and groups > groups and you should see the QlikView Administrators group then double click it and click ADD then add your currently logged in user id for testing and then add as many as groups.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sampada0810
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

That user is already present in the "qlikview administrators" group.

Anything else we are missing??

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

restart qv-services or if that dosent help, restart server.

sampada0810
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Staffan,

I have restarted the qlik services too and the server too..
still no luck.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Ok, so what you try to do is open QMC With the admin account on the QV-server, is that correct?

sampada0810
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes Correct.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Have you tried to log out and log in again?

You could also try to Reach the qmc from another server, logged in as qvadmin. http://servername:4780/qmc/Default.htm   

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I've done this earlier, And should be a part of this. Finally I ended up deleting up the Qliktech folder under C:\programdata then Stop the qlikview services. Here, Follow the basic step Backup and delete the Qliktech folder. (C:\programdata\qliktech). Restart the services. So, Then we will surely help you still problem occurred.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sampada0810
Creator
Creator
Author

Even this I tried.
Didn't work