Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francisvandergr
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

See selections in Bookmark

I have a Straight Table, in that table we refer to a BM01. Now i wanna see on my dashboard what selections are in BM01. Is that possinle and how ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

You can show the field selections from a bookmark in a text object or chart title. This works better when you are interested in a very small number of fields and a relatively small number of values.  For example, in order to show the values selected for field ITEM in bookmark BM01 use this text expression:       

=concat({BM01} distinct ITEM, ', ')

View solution in original post

4 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

Yes in this you need to add a object calledCurrent selection and you see what selections are there in the BM01. Just add a Current selection box, and placed it on the sheet tab.

Regards,

Anand

francisvandergr
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

The current selection is a function i know, but if i do that i only see the selection which i have selected on my dashbiard. Not from selected fileds in bookmarks.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

No it is a object which shows the selected values what ever you select in tables and any other object as well as when we select any Book Marks it will display that fields. I suggest you add a object Current Selection and select BM01 and check that. If you have any sample if so please provide.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable

You can show the field selections from a bookmark in a text object or chart title. This works better when you are interested in a very small number of fields and a relatively small number of values.  For example, in order to show the values selected for field ITEM in bookmark BM01 use this text expression:       

=concat({BM01} distinct ITEM, ', ')