Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nachiket_shinde
Contributor III
Contributor III

Search for values given in existing table and if found YES else NO

Hello,

I have list of values in one excel.

I have one straight table with column name 'Values'.

I have to search for excel values in the column name and if found I need to create new column 'Flag' in straight table and put values 'YES' and if not found then 'NO'

Please suggest.

Note that table column has big strings in it, so I have to find out keyword in the string.Keywords could be 2-3 words as well.

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

It might help to see some more realistic data in that case...

nachiket_shinde
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

***Issue Summary: Pune - ITKUPSE PULA 2014 / 083/ 234/ - PTH Telered not compliant with PITS.   ***Issue Description: REDTELES provides HCL(HIGH Clearing LEAD) services for Pune local ranks, including company. As part of pecks process services, images of pecks are sent to company in portable media, i.e., DVD. These images are used by Company as part of the  process. However, images stored in the portable media are sent unecnrypted.                                                                                                               1. The lowest classification of data in the QTM: Confidential-PII2. The maximum number of records in the QTM: 200,969All transfers have been documented in PTR as Non-Compliant QTMs following the mandatory compensatory controls defined in the Global QTM standard.  A detail of media received is provided as follows:TransferID:     542255 - calcle weekly transfer of processed pecks for Company pune - Records Management, Once a weekTransferID:     53515 - calcle daily transfer of clearing pecks Company NA - Records Management, 7 times a weekTransferID:     45564 - calcle bi-weekly transfer of pune's Canal Authority - Records Management, Twice a monthTransferID: 545112 - calcle daily transfer of clearing pecks and pecks paid in cash Company pune - Records Management, 7 times a weekTransferID: 2830981 - calcle Weekly transfer of processed pecks for Company NA - Records Management, Once a weekTransferID: 6412- calcle monthly transfer of processed pecks for Company pune - Records Management, Once a monthTransferID: 2830983 - calcle monthly transfer of processed pecks for Company NA - Records Management, Once a monthTransferID: 5645645 - calcle bi-weekly transfer of pune Canal Authority (kothrud) - Records Management, once a year

Above is one of the record

sunny_talwar

And what are we searching for?