Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rogeriobarbosa
Contributor II
Contributor II

Return the line number of the table without disabling interactive classification

hi, I need a function that returns me the number of the table row, but can not disable the interactive classification, Rowno function ()

returns the number of rows but disables rankings, please help me.

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't really understand the question, but if you want to assign fixed number to each record you have to do that in the script:

LOAD *, RowNo() as RowNumber INLINE [

seller, amount, sale, cod

john - 1, 20, 400, 1

john - 2, 30, 500, 2

john - 3 , 40, 900, 3

john - 4, 2, 100, 7

john - 5, 5, 5, 9

john - 6, 8, 80, 4

];

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

i thing its running correct

because Total Line always considerd as  0 Zero in Qlikview.

or may be i am not understanding ur Query

Sunil Chauhan
rogeriobarbosa
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

the problem and in my query column in yellow on the chart, just need to show me the number of the table row a "line counter" self contained classification using Rowno () in Graphical disables interactive sorting, I can not do this the precise script to make the graph.

rogeriobarbosa
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

the problem and in my query column in yellow on the chart, just need to show me the number of the table row a "line counter" self contained classification using Rowno () in Graphical disables interactive sorting, I can not do this the precise script to make the graph.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

see the attched file

i have created a similar table with Yellow column whichare working on interactive sort also.

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
rogeriobarbosa
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I can not make the script my table is too big, I need to solve this in the graph.

thank you