Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reducing Data messing up dynamic labels

I have run into a problem and i don't see any discussions about it (sorry it i missed something and this question has already been answered)

When I reduce the data shown to a specific user, any text in the charts i have used to show exactly what the user is viewing no longer works.  This makes sense to me because my text indicates that if ALL is selected do one thing and if ALL is not selected do another...

So once i change what ALL includes (by reducing the data access by department manager) my tags function properly, but do not produce the desired output.

My limited understanding of reducing data thru publisher is that while it creates may documents these documents are not independent of each other; so i cannot go into each one and make the changes.  The changes need to be done on the Master copy that publisher uses to reduce the data. 

So i need some direction on how to show each end user what they are looking at within the chart (that will be exported into a powerpoint presentation, so current selections box is a mute point)...

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Karen

0 Replies