Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

RangeMin Or RangeMax Excel MinMax in Qlikview

Hello Experts,

I have an excel sheet and QVW attached. I am trying to get the Excel formula converted into QV.

Please advise accordingly.

Formula is in the last column.

Please let me know if any further details needed.

stalwar1nicole_kowalskyvinieme12tresescoswuehl

Thanks,
V.

19 Replies
sunny_talwar

Again I am not 100% sure what you want, but try this guy in the front end

= RANGEMIN( Only({1} AGGR( RANGEMAX( Only({1}AGGR(

CEIL(

(

Num(Sum({1}Aggr(count({1}DISTINCT(if(attributedrank =1,person_nbr))) * Only({1}[CMS frequesncy]), PROVIDER, Age, sex)) , '###0')

-

Num(MIN({1}TOTAL Aggr(RANGEMIN(Sum({1}Aggr(DISTINCT count({1}DISTINCT(if(attributedrank =1,person_nbr))) * Only({1}[CMS frequesncy]), PROVIDER, Age,sex))), PROVIDER)), '###0')

)

/

(

NUM(

(

(

Num(MAX({1}TOTAL Aggr(RANGEMAX(Sum({1}Aggr(DISTINCT count({1}DISTINCT(if(attributedrank =1,person_nbr))) * Only({1}[CMS frequesncy]), PROVIDER, Age,sex))), PROVIDER)), '###0')

) -

(

Num(MIN({1}TOTAL Aggr(RANGEMIN(Sum({1}Aggr(DISTINCT count({1}DISTINCT(if(attributedrank =1,person_nbr))) * Only({1}[CMS frequesncy]), PROVIDER, Age,sex))), PROVIDER)), '###0')

)

)/10

, '###0')

)

,1)

, PROVIDER))), PROVIDER)))

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Thanks Nicole, i will look into this. As the following fields mentioned in my WorkingCopy is coming from big SQL code, i am trying to implement the script logic if that fits accordingly. Will get back on this. Appreciate your time.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Thanks Sunny, I knew Only should be used but its all playing around and I failed to use it. However, Appreciate your help with this and with your script it does not lower down the table when i select specific Name. I mean i am seeing like below:

Capture.PNG

Not reducing the table based on selections. Then i remove Only({1} ....) from the First RANGEMIN() and it works like a charm. Like Below:

Capture.PNG

Appreciate your time and thanks very much for your help.

sunny_talwar

I was not 100% certain as to what was needed... but ya Removing {1} from outer aggregation should do it... Also multiplying with Avg(1) should do it also

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Thanks ever so much every one for being patience and helpful. I know the logic writing at script level is good, but due to time constraints and complexity i have to stick at front end and used Sunny's expression which works good. But i am sure Nicole's and Kushals script logic will definitely work.

Thanks everyone again. Especially Sunny and Nicole as always, I get quick help in short notice. I remember the times you guys helped me when I was in head scratching situations. Appreciate that.

Cheers,

V.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

stalwar1, you have a little time. I am stuck with the same requirement but with another Expression? Let me know.

sunny_talwar

Sure, what's up brother?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Thanks very much.

I will create a new ticket and upload a WorkingCopy. Does that sound Ok?

sunny_talwar

Yup

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III
Author

Hello Sunny,

Here is the new thread.

RangeMin & RangeMax Cont...

Thanks,

V.