Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Qlikview 12 Exam experience

Hi All,

Anyone has taken any of the these exam? Thanks in advance.

QV12BAQlikView 12 Business Analyst Certification Exam
QV12DAQlikView 12 Data Architect Certification Exam
6 Replies
qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II
Author

Has anyone attempted Qlikview 12 certification exam?

kjun0306
Contributor III
Contributor III

I did and failed. 😞

I studied with QV Developer v11 materials and there were some questions not covered in the book.

adolfo27
Contributor
Contributor

Do you remember any example of the questions you see? I am thinking of buying a guide like in the page of: exams4sure but I keep checking if it is a good option and that the page is legitimate.

zahidrahim_ocp
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Did you purchase Exam dumps from www.exams4sure.com

Did you attempt the exams?

Regards,

Zahid Rahim

Josh_Berg_Support

Your best bet here is to take one of the certification prep classes offered by Qlik and then take the exam.  Looks like an exam dump on the website provided by another Community member is about $700, the Qlikview certification test is only $250, doesn't seem like a good deal to me.  Take a look at the certification section of our website, https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certifications-and-qualifications to get started, you should find everything you need there.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Let me remind the members of Qlik Community that ALL candidates must accept the "Qlik Examination Access and Use Agreement" when they register for their exams. See attached.

Please make note of paragraph 4, Prohibited Conduct, which refers to unauthorized materials. ALL certification "prep" websites are unauthorized.

As Josh stated, please refer to the Certifications & Qualifications web page for all the exam details and instructions on how to prepare for your Qlik Certification Exam.

Karen Origlio
Sr. Certification Program Manager