Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView compatibility with Internet Explorer 10?

Hi everyone;

I have a problem with my  Internet Explorer 10 verzion, when i need to see some aplication don't load charts or singboards, however in internet explorer 9 the previous verzion work it great but my users everyone have internet explorer 10.

Can you help me please??!!!!

6 Replies
jeffmartins
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi limonbi29,

Are you using the Qlikview version 11.20 SR2 ? The version 11.20 SR2 supports Internet Explorer 10.

See the link:

http://community.qlik.com/blogs/technicalbulletin/2013/05/22/qlikview-1120-sr2-is-now-available#comm...

Regards

Not applicable
Author

mmm my brother is using verzion 11.1 and IE 10 and work it perfect !!! any idea?

Not applicable
Author

Hi, can you please attach the technical bulletin of qlikview 11 sr2, that says that IE 10 is not supported..Thx

jeffmartins
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi SanaBA321,

There is no technical bulletion of qlikview 11 sr2 that says that IE 10 is not supported. QlikTech announced support for IE 10 only on version 11.20 sr2.

The "Qlikview Reference Manual" of the version 11 sr2 doesn't include support for IE10. You can see this information on "Part 9 Appendix" at A.2 System Requirements.

Regards

Andrea_Ghirardello

I had problems enabling webview on Qv 11.20 SR2 with IE 10.

I solved issues installing 11.20 SR3.

See

Webview error

Not applicable
Author

You can use whatever browser you feel like, if it works, good.

But there is no support before 11.20 SR2, as it has not been tested and verifed in previous releases.

Hope that clarify things.