Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

*** QlikView WorkBench Installation ***

Dear All,

I am struggling to install/setup QlikView WorkBench on mylocal system. I am currently have QV 9 with SR3 and running on Windows 7machine. I had tried to follow the instructions from the documentation but Ican’t get it working. Please can someone share step-by-step instructions on howto get this done? Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers - DV

10 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I havent install QV Workbench ever, so i cant tell you the exact steps for installation.

But you can tell me the error you are getting, may be i can help you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Thanks Kaushik.

I can still QV WorkBench without any issues. However, when I open the visual studio 2010, I don't see any toolbar related to QlikView. I had followed the instructions in the manual but its very confusing.

Any suggestions on this is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable

Hi Tell me how to download QV Wrokbench for  Visual Studio.

Many Thanks

vasu

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Hi Vasu,

Workbench is not free download. If you are already using QV then please login to the below site to access downloads page. If you don't have login details then please contact your QV Partner.

http://global.qlik.com/download/

However, I am still struggling with QV WorkBench. When I open the visual studio 2010, I don't see any toolbar related to QlikView. I had followed the instructions in the manual but its very confusing.

Any help is really appreciated.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me the URL of the web folder in installation period of Qlikview workbench what should be ?

ramkrishna86
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Deepak,

No toolbar is added when you install qlikview workbench, it will be added to type of project.

See below:

workbench.PNG.png

Not applicable

Thanks Ram for helping us, i was also struggling, now i got it.

Not applicable

Could you please tell me the expected URL  ?

I'm trying this link below but it's not correct

http://win-m2hjiarj6b4:4750/QVWS/Service/QvAJAXZfc/

QV.png

vikasmahajan

I have Qlikview version 11 , I don't have bench license and vs installed on my server

-  Can I install bench Mark without License ?

-  Can I Implement Benchmark without VS License

Please Guide us I am also Interested to implement the same.

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.