Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

QlikView Governance Dashboard

Hello guys,

I just had to run a QlikView Governance Dashboard on a QlikView November 2018. I used 2.0.2 and 2.01 versions available on the Qlik Porta Partners and I keep getting the following error: 

Could it be that the November 2018 version is no longer compatible with the 2.02 or 2.0.1 version of governance dashboard?

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

These are the correct paths in which the log files are located:

clipboard_image_2.png

After all the errors, I cannot see the information regarding the CPU, RAM and or users:

clipboard_image_3.png

I am only retrieving data from the applications.

clipboard_image_4.png

I hope you can help me please.

Thanks!!!

3 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Rolando_Montero 

It will be necessary to configure the last version of the Governance Dashboard as that will be the requirement to report an error to Qlik Support.

Qlikview Governance Dashboard

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Nadie,

Thanks for the reply, I downloaded the file you sent and I am still getting the same error pinpointing that a field is not found while loading.

clipboard_image_0.png

Maybe the new version November 2018 of QlikView comes with its own Governance Dashboard somewhere?

Regards!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Rolando, can you confirm when you open the Governance Dashboard app, the version up at the top right shows 2.1.2 there?  Also, can you be sure in the Settings\Document Properties\General tab settings, you have the Generate Logfile checked as well, that will run the script log for us.  I am pretty sure things are crashing on the sense_profile_score tab of the script, you could try commenting that out and run things again to see if it succeeds if you do that, but I think the best course may be to open a support case at this point and attach the script log for us, so we can see if we can figure out what may be going wrong here.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.