Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infosense_devel
Creator II
Creator II

QMC - Qlikview reload task long runnning

Dear All,

I've scheduled a task to run on a daily basis and it used to take approximately 45 min to finish.
Now it has been running for too long approximately 4 hours and it is still running.

For your reference i have attached task log file and please let me know how to interpret this log file.

The QVWs not contain any database connection it is simply QVD and its join and some QVWs are only binary load from other QVW.

Thanks.

Regards,
Infosense

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Martijn_W
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

You've not attached any log files. Also, what version are you on? Are you familiar with the Qlikview Management Dashboard?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Martijn_W
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

You've not attached any log files. Also, what version are you on? Are you familiar with the Qlikview Management Dashboard?

yassinemhadhbi
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

To see where it is stuck i advice to see if in the script there is STORE functions and go see the QVDS if they are not updated or no.

Another thing to take into consideration, If there's  a numerous users who is using the QV applications, it is normal that the application beoing reloaded will take longer than usual.

Best Regards
Yassine Mhadhbi
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

Also, I would suggest attaching the Document log along with the task long. that may help troubleshoot the task reload performance issue as well.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.