Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem making an object specific theme

Hi,

Is it possible to put the place of the tabs in a container object into a theme?

Regards,

Arjan IJlenhave

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you please discribe in details.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

I want to prepare one theme with settings for different objects (charts, table box, containers). When a developer uses a container object and applies the theme the tabs appearance (Presentation tab) must be set to 'Tabs at bottom'.

Regards,

Arjan

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have an issue regarding implementing a theme to existing document. The theme works fine for all the objects but if i have  a container with mutiple charts i have to apply theme to each of them individually. Is there any way to apply theme to container and all the underlying objects should get effected automatically.

Regards,
Jenny

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

With theme maker you can create a theme which will hold the settings for fonts, color, size and many more. But it is not possible to make a theme which holds the appearance of the container object. i.e the Tab at bottom.

You have to either use the macro to change all container properties or manually change them.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!