Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Previous Year on the Same Row-Pivot Table

Deal All,

I am trying to show previous year record and current year record in the same row as shown in the below example

Policy IDYearCurrent YearPrevious Year
12345201650-

I tried using the below formula and I achieved the result as shown in the image

Previous Year :- Above(Sum({<POLICY_UW_YEAR, PAYTYPE={'PREMIUM'}>}AMOUNT)) * Avg(1)

Renewal Report.PNG

But my Pivot table has these many fields (as mentioned below), I tried modifiying the formula but I couldn't achive the result. Can any one suggest me  a could solution please. It's little urgent@sunny_talwar 

POLICY NO
RENNO
POLICY_TYPE
CUST_TYPE
INSURED
CUSTOMER_AGE
PERIOD_FROM
PERIOD_TO
PRODUCT
MAKE
MODEL
MANFYEAR
SEATS
CYLINDER
REG_NO
BODY TYPE
REPAIR_COND
CHASISNO
TRAFFIC_NO
MOBILE_NO
EMAIL
USER_NAME
CHANNEL_NAME
SOURCE_SYSTEM
Labels (2)
3 Replies
alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi What is the error and can you share sample file? Thanks!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Karthik, did you get things figured out, or are you still working on them?  I have to agree with Alex on this one, would be most helpful if you can attach a sample app that will show the issue.  Sunny has been out too, just FYI, I am sure he was not ignoring you, believe he is back to things next week if I recall correctly, so if you can provide some further info, he or someone else may be able to give you some ideas.  If you did manage to sort things out, please consider posting what you did, then once it is posted, you can then use the Accept as Solution button on that post to mark it for the other Community Members to know what you did.

Oh, the only other thing that might be of some help might be the following Design Blog link, there are quite a few posts on Set Analysis, so worth doing a search and checking those out to see if any of them give you any further ideas, I am going to post one direct one that I think may be applicable.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Set-Analysis-in-the-Aggr-function/ba-p/1463822

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Breet.

Thanks for your email. My requirmenet has changed but I still didn't get a solution for this.

Will keep looking for solution, thank anyway.

Many Thanks