Skip to main content
Announcements
Intermittent issues logging into the Qlik Community. We are working toward a resolution.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
delmak2000
Creator
Creator

Pls Help! Calculating Expression as Dimension

Hi all,

I really need help as regards using an expression as a dimension. I have tried using the added calculated dimension with no success.

For example;

The Table Chart below, shows Total no of SKU, we have generated values for Column "days to clear stock".

We want to count the no of values that are less than a particular range or number And have it has displayed in the diagram below. Or if the Keys # months to clear inventory could be displayed on the x axis of the bar chart.

Thanks

Ayodele

233 SKUS

# months to clear inventory

50%

50%

<.5

15%

15%

.5-1

10%

10%

1-3

25%

25%

3-6

6-12

>12

Message was edited by: Ayodele Makun

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I don't get your problem, sorry.

Could you provide a qwv with data or/and picture of tables with your data and a mock-up table of what you want to achieve?

delmak2000
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Vegar,

I would attach a qvw document but it might be heavy but rather you look at the excel document which i attached.

I would try explaining what data are available.

We have the number of stock and the different dates in which it was sold.

What we have done is to generate results for how many items has been sold and the duration in days for when it was sold.

So we intend to generate a chart showing what amount or quantity has been sold in a time frame

EX.png

delmak2000
Creator
Creator
Author

EX2.png

its something like this, but you note the class range in the third column was generated based on master.day range and it picks the first value based on the first day of transaction of 5, but really its a value of one (1) i desire.

thanks