Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot tables sum criteria.

Hi Team,

I have requirment where we need to use pivot table with dimension Manager and Sales Rep and Measure are Sum(Sales) and Sum(Quota).

Here i have data of sales for only Sales Reps and quota for both sales Rep and Managers.

So is there a way to controla not to roll up the second dimenion measure value to the first dimention?

Let me know if any further queries.

Thanks

Sunil

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share some raw data and show what you need as the solution from that data?

cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sales.JPGQuota.JPG

Hi Sunny, i have two tables like above, where quota will be for both sales Rep and Manager which one field name.

How can i create a pivot in which Sum(Sales) of Sales Rep is Respective Managers Sales, but Quota needs to updated indiviudally in the Pivot table which is in 2nd table.

let me know if its not clear.

Thanks

Sunil

sunny_talwar

Sunil Kumar C M wrote:

How can i create a pivot in which Sum(Sales) of Sales Rep is Respective Managers Sales, but Quota needs to updated indiviudally in the Pivot table which is in 2nd table.

Would you be able to show the above in a table format also? It would help if I can see the the output you expect to see with the numbers you need

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How we are splitting to each. To understand and clubbing to one dimension you can try this?

Pick(Match($Field, 'Manager', 'Sales Rep'), Manager, [Sales Rep])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny,

I am not able to keep this in table format.

here i am looking to be put in Pivot table where Manager sales is Sum(Sales) of his respective sales Reps and Quote from quota table.

Can you help if you ge any idea on model aswell..or best way to show?

Thanks

Sunil

cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

When you say $Field means here which field to be used?

Thanks

Sunil

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

$Field = Column's Value