Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie chart values does include date range

Hi

Attached my file , i am having tough time in figuring out an expression to match the values in the staright table to the pie chart . When a user clicks on the pie chart part , corresponding data should appear in the staright table below , the data in the staright table is correct , but not sure how to include the business logiclogic in the pie chart , when ever i click the pie chart , the date range selection dissapperas and the numbers are not matched .

I have to compare ok to ship date/time value with release_date value ....if the ok to ship date/time is less than release date then it has to fall in prior to release date catogory , if the ok to ship date/time is equal to release date then within the release date catogory.

Please take a look at my working file

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I think the conditional dimension in the pie chart is the issue.  Move the IF statement to the script (it's slightly wrong by the way)

=if(date(SHIP_REQUEST.CREATED_DATE)<ANSWER.ANSWER_DATE, ' Prior the Release Date ',

IF(dateSHIP_REQUEST.CREATED_DATE) >= ANSWER.ANSWER_DATE, 'Within Release Date'))

should really be

=if(date(SHIP_REQUEST.CREATED_DATE)<ANSWER.ANSWER_DATE, ' Prior the Release Date ', 'Within Release Date') AS OnSchedule (or an appropriate field name)

Then use this field in your pie chart.

Hope this helps,

Jason

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I think the conditional dimension in the pie chart is the issue.  Move the IF statement to the script (it's slightly wrong by the way)

=if(date(SHIP_REQUEST.CREATED_DATE)<ANSWER.ANSWER_DATE, ' Prior the Release Date ',

IF(dateSHIP_REQUEST.CREATED_DATE) >= ANSWER.ANSWER_DATE, 'Within Release Date'))

should really be

=if(date(SHIP_REQUEST.CREATED_DATE)<ANSWER.ANSWER_DATE, ' Prior the Release Date ', 'Within Release Date') AS OnSchedule (or an appropriate field name)

Then use this field in your pie chart.

Hope this helps,

Jason

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Did this solve your problem?

Jason

Not applicable
Author

yes ...slight change in the expression solved it ..thank you!!