Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II

Oracle Sql Query Not working in Qlikview

Hi Guys

We have SAP ECC 6 , Oracle 11 i   as data base. Below is the query which i have in Qlikview to extract the data from SAP.

SQL select

mkpv.name,mkpv.no, mseg.postdate from mkpv,mseg where mkpv.no = mseg.no and mseg.postdate > to_date('01-JAN-2014','DD-MON-YYYY') ;

Above query is not working with SAP , on the contrary, when i use this query with our oracle server (Other than SAP), it works fine. Can anybody pls. help me out for this. 

Please note that , we have already all connectors/connection stings in place and working fine, also the field names/table names mentiond above are used juse an example.

6 Replies
Not applicable

i can't see anything wrong. do you have a preceding load before the SQL? What error are you getting?

rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Actully , in oracle you need to give MON , any how, i tried MMM also, but of no use

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Do you get any error message?

Not applicable

MON is correct. Please post the error message.

Not applicable

Please post the error message.

rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Below is the error which i am getting.

/QTQVC/OPEN_STREAM failed after 00:00:00 Key = SQL_ERROR (ID:00 Type:E Number:001 Comma without preceding colon (after OPEN ?).)

SQL SELECT

MBLNR,  WERKS, MATNR, CHARG,  BWART, MENGE, MJAHR, BUDAT  FROM MSEG  , MKPF  where MSEG.MBLNR = MKPF.MBLNR and WERKS ='A100' and  MATNR = 'RM010000'