cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Open url action issue

Hi Experts In Community,

Its very urgent for me,

I am facing some issue with open url action button in qlikview, Let me explain issue in brief.....

I am having Three qvw files suppose A.qvw, B.qvw, & F.qvw

In A.qvw file having three sheets and In B.qvw file having four sheets, Where all sheets are in hidden condition. because I am having buttons/text objects in qvw files to call particular sheet from particular qvw file by using open document action and select a field action.

These two files (A.qvw & B.qvw files are in same folder).

Now I have to use Open Url action button to call hidden sheet from F.qvw to call Particular sheet from particular qvw file.

In F.qvw file i am using button/text object to use Open url action.

Here is the Url

https://localhost/QvAJAXfc/opendoc.htm?document=AccespointHidden%2FA.qvw&host=QVS%40xyzcd&Sheet=SH01

Below is the image for my concept regarding issue

Test.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Venkatesh

4 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Its completely try and check method in all the ways,i hope it will work.

• But you want  to have a hidden folder means!.I believe some users should be restricted based on app.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your response,

Hidden folder nothing but... All the qvw files (A to E) distributed to AccessPoint Hidden. except F.qvw files, which is in Main AccessPoint. Where All client or users will access the dashboard.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

As per your above pictorial representation F is one dashboard  i.e from where you redirect to all the other dashboards right.

• So,You should show all the dashboards or limited dashboards based on user on the only one access point(Hidden Access point will not be there i believe).

• Such that they can access from the master dashboard.I mean 'F' dashboard

I hope i understand your requirement to some extent,

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Not applicable
Author

Hi Hirish,

Right Now we are using two accesspoints in CD environment. We are working fine with both the accesspoint.

I think you didn't got my requirement