cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

On Selection of list box then specific Dimension of straight Table to hide

I have 4 list box like A,B,C,D and Straight table with 3 Dim and 1 Expression

If end user selection starts from A TO Either C/D list box straight table should show all the Dim & Expressions

IF End user Select Either C or D directly straight table have to Hide one Dimension.

Below is the logic I have added in presentation tab to  hide Dimension on condition basis.

if((GetSelectedCount(C)>0 or GetSelectedCount(D)>0 or GetSelectedCount(A=0))  and GetSelectedCount(B=0),0,1).

Can any expert suggest me that wrong in my logic

Note :

A is by List Box with many records

B is by List Box with many records

C is by List Box with many records

D is by List Box with many records

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try something like this?

Pick(Match($Field, 'TransLineID','TransID','Num','Expression2'), 1,1,0,0)

OR

If(GetFieldSelections(TransLineID) >0, 1, If(GetFieldSelections(TransID)>0, 1, If(GetFieldSelections(Num)>0, 0,

If(GetFieldSelections(Expression2)>0, 0))))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this with Calculated enable condition

If(GetFieldSelections(FieldName) = 'C' OR GetFieldSelections(FieldName) = 'D', 0,1)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anil,

I think it help's when u select either C/D then selected Dim will hide,Thing is that if End user Have selected

A first then B then goes to C/D list box it has to show the as normal

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does this helps?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You sample is to select the list box which hold a,b,c,d  are the records,In my scenario

A,B,C, D are separate list boxes.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you really need help, I would ask you to share some sample work. Because, Without seeing anything guesses are never ever waste.

For your question, The answer would be it should be associate to each one field to another field from second table where needed

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect ,I understand .Attached is the sample.IF i Select any list box of A/B either C/D chart should visible as normal.

IF I directly goes for the selection of LIST BOX either C/D it has to hide DIM2.

I have added by logic  in Presentation tab 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try something like this?

Pick(Match($Field, 'TransLineID','TransID','Num','Expression2'), 1,1,0,0)

OR

If(GetFieldSelections(TransLineID) >0, 1, If(GetFieldSelections(TransID)>0, 1, If(GetFieldSelections(Num)>0, 0,

If(GetFieldSelections(Expression2)>0, 0))))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In mine last bracket is the problem Rectified ...Perfect,Thank u.